Now Hiring: Development and Communications Intern
Development and Communications Intern
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to work with an innovative, international award winning social enterprise, Sustainable Health Enterprises (SHE)! We are looking for someone who can work 12-15 hours a week and we will offer a monthly stipend.
- Be our sleuth. Conduct research on prospective funders and foundations.
- Show our funders some love. Write thank-you notes to acknowledge our donors.
- Back us up. Edit and proofread documents such as slide decks, communications materials, and proposal materials. Conduct needed research for proposals as needed.
- Write on. Research and develop creative content for social media and blog posts. Choose and design/brand accompanying photos.
- Analyze our Results. Use Google analytics and other tools to assess our performance and see where we should change.
- Keep the trains running on schedule. Organize social media and blog content into editorial calendar.
- Support SHE. Respond to inquiries from email@example.com account (respond directly or direct inquiries to appropriate staff member, as needed)
- Get to know the database. Enter data into Salesforce as needed.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Great writing and communications skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage time well.
- An understanding of social media platforms and WordPress. Knowledge of measurement tools such as Google Analytics a plus!
- A passion for women’s rights, international health, or social enterprise. The ability to talk about these issues comfortably to produce content consistent with our brand.
- A knack for design, some experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred
If interested, please send resume and cover letter in an email with “Development and Communications Intern” in the email heading to danielle@SHEinnovates.com.