#SHEReclaims Holiday Campaign has Launched!
|Photo Credit: Perttu Saralampi
Art Design: Tash McCarroll
Today is the launch of our SHE RECLAIMS Holiday Campaign.
What does SHE RECLAIMS mean? It means much more than transforming leftover banana fiber into SHE go! Pads.
It means that for the 3,000 Rwandan school girls who will receive our pads next year, the SHE go! Pad will help them RECLAIM their education, productivity, health, and dignity.
Here are a few ways that you can trailblaze with us:
1. Investing today in our large-scale production pilot to deliver SHE go! Pads to 3,000 Rwandan schoolgirls for the 2014 school year.
|Become a SHE Pioneer|
2. Introducing us to your friends, family, and your 7th grade teacher by sharing our SHE28 campaign video
3. Tweeting your friends to take action. Here are our favorites:
- A 3-cent maxi-pad can change the world. I am helping girls reclaim their place in the classroom by joining @SHEnterprises #SHERECLAIMS (click to tweet)
- Investing in girls’ hygiene is KEY to reclaiming education, health, productivity & dignity #SHERECLAIMS (click to tweet)
- Girls should not miss out because they lack access to maxi-pads & menstrual education! Join me in helping #SHERECLAIM her right to dignity (click to tweet)
- I’m helping girls RECLAIM their full potential at school with access to maxi-pads @SHEnterprises. Together, #SHERECLAIM dignity for all (click to tweet)
4. Sharing our SHE RECLAIMS campaign images on Facebook:
Photo Credit and Design: Tash McCarroll Photography
Together, we can #SHERECLAIM dignity for all.
I’ll be sharing more about the SHE Reclaims Holiday Campaign over the coming weeks. In the meantime, please join us this holiday season.
Elizabeth and the entire SHE team