Last year SHE improved the lives of hundreds of girls, women and their families with our game-changing business model. As we look forward to changing more lives in 2016, we invite you to take a look back at our Top 5 Pictures of 2015. Thanks for being a part of the work we do.
1. Our Ngoma production team celebrates our win of the Global Sourcing Council’s 3S Awards, a prize that recognized our efforts to empowering women that are part of our supply chain.
2. SHE Rwanda celebrated the second annual Menstrual Hygiene Day with 2.5 million people tuning into our live Q&A and 703 boys and girls leading local celebrations for the global day in the Rukara District.
3. Our farmers earned a 33% increase in their co-op income as our fiber suppliers.
4. Our go! pads were a hit at the Eastern Province Expo. Over 8,600 packs of go! pads were sold directly to girls, schools, and wholesale customers such as the Peace Corps.
5. Our Kilimanjaro #climbforSHE team achieved its audacious goals to supply 6,000 girls with the go! pads they need by raising over $53,000.