We are in an exciting time of growth and are looking to hire a Business Operations Manager to lead our Rwanda-based entity to profitability and scale. We are seeking a self–starter who sees things as opportunities (not challenges), and inspires and manages a team to scale our short, but proven track record. We are seeking someone who can do the following things:
- Drive profitability and scale. This position will be responsible for the P&L by reducing supply chain costs, working with the technical team to increase productivity, and driving sales.
- Develop evidence-driven implementation plan
- Manage implementation plan roll-out while working with a diverse set of actors
- Hire and develop staff in Rwanda
- Advocate for SHE externally in Rwanda and globally
- Lead with integrity
We are looking for outstanding candidates who fit the following criteria:
- Track record: 6-10+ years of work experience, must have some operations experience.
- Business savvy: Have been responsible for a P&L and built and managed teams that successfully executed on a strategic plan for impact and scale. Must be experienced in building financial models that will drive key parts of the strategy.
- Can-do positive attitude (we did figure out how to make sanitary pads out of banana trees—not easy!)
- Language: English required. + Kinyarwanda preferred.
Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration minimum: 2+ years commitment, full-time job.
Preferred Start Date: Oct 2014
Compensation: Competitive with performance-driven bonuses and raises
Please send cover letter and CV to hresources@SHEinnovates.com by SEPTEMBER 30th and let us know why you would be the best person for the job today!